Explore our job openings and employment opportunities. If you’re an energetic and motivated person in search of a career you’ll love, contact us now!
Right now we are looking for:
The Shipping Manager has overall responsibility for the day-to-day activities of the Doral warehouse facility. The position oversees all operations related to shipments, order fulfillment, facility maintenance, receiving, and inventory control. This position requires working with customers, suppliers, delivery companies and maintenance companies.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Manage customer pickup, service and deliveries
· Ensure orders are prepared on time to meet the requested delivery dates
· Stay on top of the load movements and track shipments
· Gather paperwork from suppliers
· Contact various carriers (UPS, FEDEX, or any freight carriers) to get quotes, schedule shipments and coordinate pickups.
· Develop positive relationships with freight and external logistics companies
· Conduct periodic inventory counts and assist main office with inventory management and discrepancy reports
· Coordinate warehouse building maintenance
· Receive containers and check quality of products
· Must have 1 year warehouse experience
· Forklift experience (or willing to get certification)
· Excellent calculation skills
· Must be organized and hard-working
· Must have reliable transportation, hold a valid drivers’ license and meet company driving record as well as automobile insurance requirements
· Must have good communications skills
· Proactive and enthusiastic
· Fluent in English and Spanish
Broekhof USA offers benefits that reflect the strong commitment we have to our employees
· Competitive compensation
· Fringe benefits
· Paid vacation and holidays
· Excellent career opportunities
We are an equal opportunity employer.
This position is based in Doral, Florida.